AeonWP now came with a Magazine theme. You can use this magazine theme for your new or existing site. Purchase this theme for $49 and make your awesome site today.
It has blog page settings, single-page options, related posts, and many more. In addition, it has 10+ custom widgets to make the home page attractive.
This is a carefully crafted WordPress theme and your website will be captivating. It has editor-style, primary color, category color, and Gutenberg support.
It is complete Advertisement ready theme. Place advertisement anywhere in your site.
How to Upgrade to Pro?
To install AeonMag Plus, you first need a self hosted WordPress installation, the theme has not been tested on WordPress.com.
We recommend that you always use the latest version of WordPress.
The theme requires at least PHP version 5.6, but a newer version is recommended.
Theme Installation (Via Dashboard)
- Log in to your WordPress administration area, and select Appearance, Themes.
- Select the Add New button.
- Download the theme you have recently purchased. Download from here.
- Click on Upload and upload the theme ZIP file.
- Next, click on Install and then activate.
Theme Installation (Via FTP)
- Use your FTP software to browse to the wp-content/themes folder.
- Extract aeonmag-plus.zip and upload the folder.
- Once it’s uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin, browse to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the Activate link.
See this video to know how to installed the premium theme purchased from TemplateSell.
Regenerate Thumbnails (Fix the Image Size Like Demo)
- Go to Admin Dashboard
- From plugins click on Add New
- Search Regenerate Thumbnails Plugins and Install it
- From tools go to Regenerate Thumbnails and click on Regenerate Thumbnails.
Video Guide: Customizer settings and widgets
How to make a site like a demo?
How to make your site as our Demo ?
Follow the steps below to make the site like a demo. (Recommended to see the above video first)
1. Install Theme AeonMag Plus
See the procedure above to setup and install the theme.
2. Enable Front Page Sections
We have a customizer section and Frontpage widget area section in this theme.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > AeonMag Front Page Options
- Next, go to Featured Slider Section and enable it.
- Also, check the other sections there inside the front page options.
3. Add Widgets on Front Page Area
Are you wondering how to add the section below the slider section? It’s simple, please follow the below process:
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Widgets > Front Page Widget Area
- Add the widgets inside that widget area.
- Use the available options of the Widgets
- View the home page, you will find the section there.
- Likewise, add the widgets that are made specially for this widget area.
Contact us for the support if you need any help.
First steps – Check Customizer Settings
When setting up your theme, you will find all the options in the customizer.
Select Appearance, Customize:
The first thing you want to do is probably adding a Site Title, tag line and logo. These options are found in the Site Identity panel.
Adding a logo is optional. You can select an existing image in your media library, or upload a new image. The logo is shown above the site title.
With the Display Site Title and Tagline option, you can hide your site title and tagline.
Tip: If you only want to use a site title, you can leave the field for the tag line empty.
Selecting a Homepage
Next, you may want to decide if you want to show a list of blog posts, or if you want to show a single page as your homepage. You can adjust this in the Homepage Settings panel.
Your latest posts will be shown by default. Select the A static page option to add one page for the homepage, and one for showing the list of blog posts.
If you do not have enough pages, you can create new pages with this option:
Adding a Header image
AeonBlog has an option to add a full width image to the header area. The image will be shown on all pages. Inside the customizer, select the Header Image panel. Here, you can select an existing image from the media library or upload a new image.
The recommended size is 2200 × 450 pixels, but you can freely choose and crop your image to the size that you want.
The theme has three menus, a primary navigation menu in the header below the Site Title, and an icon menu for social media links in the top header and social icons. Also, it has footer menus too.
- Both menus are optional, and nothing will show if you choose not to add a menu.
There are several ways to add menus: You can create and assign menus to their menu location in the administration area under Appearance, Menus, or in the customizer under the Menus panel.
Setting up a social menu
- Select an existing menu, or create a new menu.
- Add a new Custom Link item to the menu.
- In the URL field, enter the full link, including https:// or http://.
- Enter the name and domain of the social media website into the Navigation Label. This step is important for the menu to work.
Save the menu, and assign in to to the Social Menu menu location:
The social menu will display the icons automatically.
If there is no icon for the link you have added, a chain icon will show instead.
We have wanted to make the options as flexible and easy to use as possible.
If you have any questions about the options, please contact us via the support form.
Blog Section Options
Select how to display the sidebar. Choose between:
- Right sidebar
- Left sidebar
- No sidebar
- No sidebar, with content shown in a narrower middle column
Tip: If you want to change the sidebar position or hide it on individual posts or pages, you can do this by assigning a template in the editor.
Select this option to enable a sticky sidebar, where the sidebar will scroll next to the content even when the page content is shorter than the sidebar itself.
Continue Reading Text
Enter your custom continue reading (Read More) text. Note: The title of the post or page will be included after this text.
Enable this option to show the date, category and tags on blog page.
Enable this option show the featured Image on the blog and archive pages.
Enable this option to show a larger featured image larger above the excerpt.
Enter the length of the excerpt.
Enter your own copyright text, visible in the footer.
Go To Top
Enable or disable the Go to Top button in the footer.
Show or hide the breadcrumbs navigation below the primary menu. You can select breadcrumb either from Yoast SEO plugin, Rank Math Plugin or hide it.
Select the pagination type: Next and Previous, or Numeric.
Show or hide related posts below the post content. Three post titles and the featured images will be displayed if available.
The following color options are available:
- Background Color -Changes the background color of the site.
- Primary Color -It helps to change the whole site color at once.
- Categories Color -It helps to change the color of the category on the front page.
Changing the colors may affect accessibility.
We have made some basic demo content available for download. This file can be imported using the WordPress importer, so no additional plugin is needed to use the demo content.
Click here to download the demo data.
When you import the content, post and pages will be added to your website, and your existing content will not be removed.
In the WordPress admin area, select Tools, then import.
Next, find the WordPress importer at the bottom of the list and click “Run Importer“:
Select the demo xml file that you downloaded, and click Upload file and import.
Once the import is done, you can view your demo content.
-All images used in the demo content are free (public domain) and can be used for personal and commercial use.
We recommend to check the video above to know more about the theme.
These are the latest changes to the theme:
= 1.0.1 – March 16 2021 =
– Freemius Integrated
– Checked with latest WP version
= 1.0.0 – February 23 2021 =
– Released on TemplateSell